Loving all things vintage, retro, on film and fun!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Still pregnant...

Yes, i am still pregnant! Now 6 days overdue, tomorrow we will be making decisions are to how best to proceed for baby and me. It feels like he's never going to come!

Probably the silliest thing to say to a 41 week pregnant lady is "still pregnant then?" My sarcasm trigger is set on high alert, and my response wants to be "NOooooooo, im not still pregnant. What gave it away?? My huge stomach that is hitting you in the face right now, or the fact that theres not baby in my arms right now".

But i resist the urge,.. try to be nice, even though i dont feel all that nice.

Me and the hubskis went on a little photo taking date, to not only take our minds off the late arrival, but to spend some time together and to catalogue my over due bump. My husband is getting quite good with the camera. So im sorry there is not craft again, but here is what i have been up to... we even tried some "owling" and "planking". You should look it up if you dont know what it is, soo fun!



 the bubby "owling" on a haybail
 "planking" on a haybail
 i tried some owling... planking was too difficult with my belly


 my husband capturing a 4 day late baby bump
 i know he's mine, so im bias, but he is hot stuff! :)
 He actually was brilliant with working the light for the silhouettes!

 playing around with the camera... we never know when our family of two is going to quickly turn to three
A photo date, is quite fun, even if your not an avid photographer, it can be a great date time for you and your partner, or even with the kids. you should give it a go

1 comment:

  1. these are fantastic photos! God bless you guys and the baby... may it come VERY soon!

    ReplyDelete