Loving all things vintage, retro, on film and fun!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bucket List Wall

It has been sooooo long, too long since i have written a blog post! I love to do it, but i want to post only when i truly have been inspired or really felt creative or want to share. It would be boring if i just posted for the sake of posting.

I am working on a promo video right now for a worship night in the city i live, and while i sit here editing and changing things for the umpteenth time i get distracted. Looking at pinterest, planning the jubilee party for next weekend.

While on Pinterest i saw this photo that just had written on it "Have my father walk me down the aisle". That was all it said. It reminded me of one of my bucket list dreams "have my grandma be one of my bridesmaid".



I made a bucket list probably when i was about 16 years old. Its unfinished as im always adding to it, but i have had the priviledge of crossing some off that i have done.

(oh, and by the way, if you don't know what a bucket list is, it is basically a list of things you desire to do before you die).

If you read my post a few months back about my hair going completely baby pink, that was one thing i have wanted to do since i can remember, so i did it! LOVED IT! and crossed it off my list.



Crossed off having my grandma as my bridesmaid! She made a great honorary bridesmaid. She didnt believe i would ever actually do it... but we did! and it was a dream come true!


and there have been some other things that i keep in a file and need to find the photos of.

So a picture came into my head... i love to hang things on my wall, and i love photos.

WHY NOT DO A BUCKET LIST PHOTO WALL?! I can keep adding to it the more i tick off my list. And i think when the hubby gets home from work tomorrow evening, i will suggest he makes a bucket list too and we can start adding his on the wall too!

There is something about making lists... it helps me be more accountable to them. I want to see the sun set and rise in the sahara, and the more i look at my list, the more likely it is that i am going to do it.

Oh and i must add before i go, of course having children and getting married were right at the top and praise the lord, i have a great man by my side, and one baby in heaven and one 7 month baby in my arms. Hallelujah!



WRITE A BUCKET LIST.... GO ON! ITS FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment