Loving all things vintage, retro, on film and fun!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ultimate Blogswap :: Featuring Jami Leigh from Saving By Making

Today I’m participating in the Ultimate Blog Swap. You’ll find me posting over at Saving By Making about Mirrored Wall Art, and I’m excited to welcome Jami Leigh from Young Wife's Guide to 12 Stone Dance









Jami is the proud young wife of awesome Hubby Jason. She dreams of the day that they start their family and welcome little ones into their home. In the meantime she is busy learning as many things as she can while she has the time. Jami has a heart for hospitality and making her home an inviting place that reflects Christ. She loves sewing, scrapbooking, cooking, baking, decorating cakes, decorating her home, reading and taking bike rides with her husband.



Easy Chocolate Mousse Cups {A Tutorial}
_______________________________________________________________________________


I love making fun and creative desserts for parties and events. I think there is something very sweet about a homemade treat over one that is picked up at the store on the way to the party. 
Whenever possible I try to make a homemade dessert to bring to someone’s house, even if it is something simple. I love to make these chocolate mousse cups and they are so simple and easy to make. 

  • Buy or make the Chocolate Cups
Personally, I make the chocolate cups myself. They are easy to make, as cheap as buying some chocolate, and super yummy! I make milk and dark chocolate cups. 
To make your own: Buy a chocolate cup candy mold. I bought mine at Michaels but any craft store will carry them. Amazon is a great place to get them as well. 
This mold makes a round chocolate cup. I also have one that makes an oval cup. Order yours HERE!



Buy some melting chocolate (candy melts) from any craft store or Amazon and follow the directions on both the mold and the chocolates. 



  • Make the Mousse
You can make any mousse you like. The recipe I used for these cups was a standard chocolate mousse but a raspberry mousse would be really good as well! 



  • Top with your favorite fruit and you are ready to serve.  You can also skip the mousse and just make chocolate fruit cups.



Thank you Jami - they looks delicious!!!!! Make sure to checkout her blog, to save by making!






Visit Life Your Way to see all of the Ultimate Blog Swap participants!

No comments:

Post a Comment