Loving all things vintage, retro, on film and fun!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas Look back

Happy Belated Christmas blogger world!! Soon there will be a DIY post. With a new year beginning its time to venture to the thrift store, and search out the dollar store for some fresh new ideas! i have a list of craft to do list, and i cant wait to share them with you!

But here is a little look at our first christmas with our dear baby boy!

Christmas eve started with me getting a 24 hour flu bug, but we still managed to have a great christmas day, and a great new year that was spent in Banff, up in the rocky mountains... was amazing.

Finley is now a welcomed addition to our christmas ever tradition of my mum reading us "twas the night before christmas"

yes, its sad, but we are all wearing a onesie! :)




My mum and dad bought him a sledge (sled, for you canadians) and he had his first ride in it
he slept through the whole thing :)


My sister (one of my fave people in the world) came for christmas... Fin just loves his auntie lou


Christmas day family shoot... the in laws and great grandma's uncles and aunts... Fin was loved this christmas beyond measure

me, my sister & grandma goofing around in canmore

me with my parents and fin! The older i get the more i appreciate my parents. they are wonderful grandparents and i couldnt ask for better. Fin lights up when he sees them, even on skype each day!

Christmas, even with the flu, was a beautiful one that i will never forget. I am so blessed in this life to have what i have!

Merry belated christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment