Loving all things vintage, retro, on film and fun!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

$4 Vintage blouse + english sister + Camera

This Christmas was a family affair... thanks to my awesome Dad. He flew my sister and grandma over for Finley (our three month old baby boy) first christmas. We spent it in the prairies at our home, so that both sides of the family could be part of Fin's first christmas.


I went and spent the week before christmas with my parents and sister and grandma, so they could have as much time with baby boy as possible.


While in Medicine Hat, i love to hit up the thrift stores. My favourite one in town is called "The Post". Tucked away in a car parking lot opposite the rail tracks there sits a kind of musty smelling, old rugged looking store, but with some real GEMS inside.


My sister and i found this awesome genuine vintage high neck blouses. In fact our grandma used to wear ones like this when she was younger, and my sister even mention they were selling in england in the fashion shops for so much money. We picked ours up for $4 a blouse! Bargain.


And of course why wouldn;t i make her do a photo shoot to showcase one of her faves! I love it her!
She is beautiful, the blouse is hot stuff, and at a steal, makes it so much sweeter!


We took a car ride with Fin in tow... he pretty much goes everywhere, easy baby, PTL!







No comments:

Post a Comment