Loving all things vintage, retro, on film and fun!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Coming up for the season of LOVE

With Valentines day on it way, i am going to do a few different things to celebrate this season of love.


I have to admit i am not really a lover of valentines day (ironic statement). I don't actually like the way people hate on it, or the expectation that thats the day of the year to show love. We all know it should be every day, but i have come to think, it can only be a good thing to at least be reminded once a year to set that day aside to make that someone, or some people in your life feel special.


So im not doing this to succumb to just one day, but i am going to embrace it this year. I love my God, i love my husband, i love my son, i love my family and i love my friends. Not only that i love those people i know but to commit to doing something IN LOVE for charity.


The next 2 series of posts will be:


DIY & Crafts to give to others, spouses, family, kiddies & friends, and even be a little charitable in this season of LOVE!





I'm gonna deck my home with some handmade things to fill the home with looooveeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment