Loving all things vintage, retro, on film and fun!

Monday, January 30, 2012

"Her bump, her lovely little bump... check it out"

I love when i get to photograph people at pivotal moments in their lives. I love weddings, expecially watching the father see his daughter in a white dress for the first time. Or the grooms face as he sees his bride walking down the aisle.


But the gift of life has to be the most precious of all. To know that we are capable of creating another life is amazing, to be responsible for raising that life is a little scary but still amazing, and i am on that journey myself with my 4 month old.


When my friend, Wellard (thats just what i call her) asked me to do her baby bump photos, i, of course agreed. Her and her now husband had me take their engagement pics right when is started to get crazy about photography.


Here is the shot they used for their wedding invites in 2008... man, how time flies!




Now as they are about to celebrate their 4 year anniversary on Feb 9th, they await the arrival of baby bolan... boy or girl? they won't tell. I can't wait to meet their little one.


Feb 9th 2008 :: their wedding day www.traceylheppner.com




"Wellard" and I have been friends since october 2007. We spent pretty much nearly every evening and day off she had hanging out with two other girls. 
christmas 2006/2007 single ladies once upon a time


She was the Pocahontas beauty that worked for a paving company, and now at the mines, you wouldn't know it to see her, but she can drive bigger machinery than any other man i know!


I got the privilege of being one of her bridesmaids, and she was one of mine too!


she hosted my hen night (bachelorette)




 so finally, after all my rambling, here is a sneek peek of baby bump.... hoping she will call me up to capture what will inevitably be their beautiful bundle of joy













blessings to you both and enjoy the most amazing ride of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment