Loving all things vintage, retro, on film and fun!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Guest Post on My Sister's Closet

I got the chance to guest post my ten things i love on blog of My Sister's closet, that is a store in Estevan that sells high quality second hand clothes and handmade jewellery. She happens to be one of my favourite people too. Jordyn rocks, and is super creative and talented, and humble, and she is one of those friends i can learn a lot from. She has good character and i pretty much love her!

So head over to her site, look through it and you will probs see some things you love! click on link above!
I will have to get her to guest blog soon here on 12stone dance!

Myself and Jordyn in our "fancy pants" for Grad blessing at our church


Breaking plates to make one of a kind necklaces together! it was very fun and stress relieving!

1 comment: