Here it is!!!
The first guest blogger for our 26 Photo Treasure Hunt, I am pleased to announced is Miss Jordyn Schulte!
She is shop owner of My Sisters Closet, keen blogger of her stores blog, a great friend of mine, and a creative extraordinaire! Jewellery maker, thrifting pal, vintage lover.... i could say so much more, but lets check out her photo treasure hunt!
Go over to her blog and check it out, and if you live in Estevan, SK, take a peek in her store, your sure to find a sweet deal or something unique!
Lets begin with her 26 photo treasure hunt journey!!
1. Self Portrait
2. My Favourite shoes
5. High Angle
6. Fresh Fruit
8. Silhouette (This ones missing)
9. Sun Flare
10. Reminds you of your childhood :: "I always wanted a pony as a little girl"
11. Someone you love :: "Grandma"
12. Action :: "does pulling a cat count as action?? :)"
13. Mason jar/Jelly Jar "i didn't have any mason jars but i found antique bottles"
16. Up close shot (absoultely anything you want)
17. Black and white
18. LOVE :: "I left a piece of my heart in south Africa"
19. Favourite colour "yellow"
20. Your weakness
22. Low angle
23. Yourself with 10 things
look carefully for labeling on picture
25. Picture depicting emotion::
"not the best “emotion picture” but I was the 1st time he’d ever been to the ocean, so we made him believe that the harbour was it. All he said was “it looked so much bigger on Pirates of the Caribbean “
26. Your camera by your camera
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO JORDYN FOR BEING THE FIRST IN THIS CHALLENGE! CHECK BACK TOMORROW FOR GUEST BLOGGER 2!!!