Loving all things vintage, retro, on film and fun!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

26 PHOTO TREASURE HUNT :: It's My Turn!



Thank you to everyone that has participated in this 26 photo treasure hunt!

Let me remind you of the people you have seen and where you find them in the blogger-sphere.

Jordyn Schulte :: My Sisters Closet
Jesse Lozier :: you could be creepy and search him on facebook, but that would be weird
Mandie Hagel :: Holding their Hands
Monique Willms :: Pocketful of Whimsy
...and me from 12stone Dance, where you are right now! :)

Here is my little treasure hunt... i had fun doing it! While the husband was struggling with some kidney issues we went for a stroll one night to get a few of them... it was the perfect little date tied into some creativity!

I think this would be fun to do with kids to get their minds going creatively!


1. Self Portrait :: with my own self made hand glasses


 2. Favourite pair of shoes :: I bought these when i lived in england, they are a lovely shimmery green and very vintage.. but they are so high i just love them from a distance and never actually wear them :(

3. Hands :: The hand i wanna hold forever... love of my life, Tunskis.


4. Books :: Just bought a new cube storage system, i am loving having at least some of my books out, i would need a library room for the rest of them.


5. High angle :: My little neighbour friend, Hanny Pants. I was babysitting one day and took the time to try and capture her and her brother playing, this was one of my fave shots! she is so cute!


6. Fresh fruit :: yes, i am going to boost that these are from my garden, and quite frankly they are delicious


7. Animal :: Ok, im not calling one of my brother in laws an animal, but for my husbands beatle themed birthday party Kei came as Rocky the Racoon... i dislike animals so this is as close as i was willing to get :)


8. Silhouette :: This picture is from probably nearly two years ago, so a slight cheat, but i love it. My friends mandie and jarrett


9. Sun Flare ::  Just outside our house as we took a walk to try and get my tunskis to pass some kidney stones


10. Reminds you of childhood  :: My dad's dressing gown (house coat for you canadians). I have always loved wearing my dads dressing gowns, they were always so comfy and comforting. I am requesting his old one for my hospital stay when i have baby

11. Someone you love :: I couldnt just choose one now that baby chicken legs is on the way... my husband "Tunskis" and my baby in utero are the loves of my life.


12. Action :: He had been house and hospital bound with suspected kidney stones, so he enjoyed the swings.


13. Mason Jar :: Last weekend i planned a surprise Beatles themed birthday for my husband, and i used the mason jar for twizzlers


14. Eyes :: The other little neighbour friend in my life, Mr Kai Guy! His eyes are stunning blue, and this is only with a slight contrast added to the photo. They really are very blue. I love 'em!


15. Water :: If you live in Saskatchewan or surrounding areas you will know this sight well this summer. we were declared a state of emergency as places around and in where we live has been affected by flooding. We drove through some of this on the way out to calgary about two weeks ago. This is the HIGHWAY


16. Up close shot :: One of the grads i did a photo shoot for. She was so beautiful!


17. Black and White :: One of my close friends came down and was here for the beatles party, so we had from fun in our little photo booth set up


18. Love :: So many that i could choose from, but it will always come down to their is no love like that of love for a grandma... i love her. She is a light in my life, a little treasure... crazy in her own way but their is none like her.


19. Favourite colour :: PINK! I choose to take this picture because i love the colour that much that it brings me joy to find even the simple things in the colour i love!


20. Your Weakness :: Anything owl! I had a whole range of pics to choose from, but this is one of my faves! An owl jug from hobby lobby! mmmm... delicious owlness!


21. Transportation :: errr, my feet pretty much do a lot of the work, they have a lot of responsibilty. they carry not only me right now, but my little baby bump too


22. Low angle :: Another one of my grads, i had her high on a ladder, while i struggled to crouch below to get what is one of my favourite grad pics of the season


23. Yourself with ten things :: My in laws, and there is me with exactly ten of them!


24. Flower :: Yes from the garden... why cant it be summer all year!


25. Picture depicting emotion :: I had to use this one as i was doing a quick shoot for my neighbours family aka Monique and co. and this picture is actually depicting a few emotions.
1. Kai (little guy) just desperate to see the church bells he could hear)
2.Dean and Mo (a little frustrated about the church bell scenario trying to be optimistic)
3. and little girl Hanny Pants (i seem to have cut her out the picture.. oopps)

 26. Your camera by your camera :: Well i used both my i phone and my canon, so you can see my canon lens here and right in the lens you can see a reflection of my iphone

I had fun doing this!! Give it a try and send me some in if you want!
love dani


No comments:

Post a Comment